Our Mission Statement
- "A vibrant group of women building friendships and joining forces to inspire positive change in the lives of individuals within our community."
Our Core Values
- Service to the Calgary community.
- Supporting women's health and wellness.
- Fun and fellowship.
- Calgary Prairie Rose was originally chartered in 2003 under the name Calgary Wild Rose.
In 2014 the name was changed to Calgary Prairie Rose. Our new website is prairieroseprogressclub.ca
- Fundraises and volunteers in support of women's health and wellness initiatives in the
- Partners with the Women's Health Resources organization.
- Through our national organization, supports Canadian Special Olympics.
- Is one of several clubs in Calgary, among almost 40 clubs Canada-wide.
- Meets the second and fourth Wednesday of each month for a dinner meeting.
- Welcomes all ladies to learn more about membership by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our National Organization